Customer must inspect each item carefully when it is received.
If, at seller’s sole discretion, a non-warranty return is allowed, a 30% restocking fee will be implied.
The warranty is void if the parts are not returned in the same condition in which they are sold, or don’t bear the identifying marks that appear on all parts sold by Oscar Used Auto Parts.
In the event a mechanical part is defective, and a replace is not obtainable, refund will be made by company check.
All sheet metal, and body parts are not warranted.
Windows / Glass are sold “AS IS” and are not refundable.
No claim made on body parts, colors or trim packages.
Overheating voids all warranties.
Returns are not accepted on parts that are altered, disassembled, or repaired.
Seller is not responsible for buyer`s error.
No warranty or return under any circumstances on parts costing $10 or less.
Refunds are made with a company check and credit card purchases are credited back to the card used in the original transaction.
A return transaction must be initiated within 15 days of the purchase date and must be accompanied by its original receipt.
In case of a replacement part, your warranty period will continue from your original purchase date.
Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Special order items are non-refundable.
All cores must be return with receipt, within 30 days from the date of purchase to get a core deposit.
Specifically, seller is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage.
No warranty or reimbursement on labor under ANY circumstances.
Sales on electrical parts such as computers, modules, harnesses, fuse boxes, throttle bodies, clock springs and miscellaneous sensors are final.
While most fluids have been drained from our products, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace fluids, lubricants, antifreeze and filters that are fresh, clean and approved by OE manufacturer.
Engines and transmissions have 90 days warranty. Rear ends have 30 days warranty. Warranty is null and void if :
• The vehicle is used for racing or other forms of competition or off-road recreational purposes.
• Failure is caused by abuse, misuse or modifications.
• Failure is caused by towing a trailer or other vehicle unless the vehicle is equipped for this purpose as recommended by the manufacturer.
• The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
• Product is installed and operated outside of the United States.
• The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
• The part is not installed by a certified mechanic.